It's time to create your position on Plooral and in this article, we show you do this step-by-step! But, one of the most important steps in this process is to set up the hiring team that will be actively participating in your position's hiring process.
Before setting up your hiring team you must create their users in your account settings. If you don't remember how to do this, read this.
Once this is done and you're creating your position, add your hiring team's names to the position in the TEAM phase.
You can customize your hiring team's specific user permissions within a position. This action only applies to those invited to be a hiring member within a specific position.
Below are permissions that you can customize for each hiring team member within a position:
- Access to candidate's contact information: E-mail and telephone number
- Access to pre-interview video and assessment test answers
- Access to internal notes and internal messages with candidates
- Access to manage applications: Changing candidate status within the hiring process
All users can still vote on candidates regardless of user permissions.
User permissions are custom per position.
The hiring team can tag other team members that are in the same position in different steps of the application process:
1. When voting on candidates
2. In the candidate's internal notes section:
3. When disqualifying a candidate from the selection process:
4. When hiring a candidate:
When users are tagged, the tagged user will receive a notification via email.
Use this feature to engage managers in your hiring process!
If you have any questions, let our support team know!
Please sign in to leave a comment.