Hello, Recruiter! It’s great to see you here!
In this article we'll be showing you how to:
Track your active, archived, and positions in draft
How to view and apply filters to find jobs faster
So let's get started!
Access your position from two different places within the platform:
- Through the positions icon located on the left side of your account, or
- On the Dashboard screen, by clicking on "View My Positions".
Viewing your positions
Once you're in the position management space, you'll see the following groups:
- Active position: all open positions
- Archived positions: closed or canceled positions that were once open
- Positions in draft: All positions that are being created and have not yet been released
- Positions pending approval: All positions that are pending your approval
Filtering your positions
Use the position search bar on top of the page to quickly find your positions:
You can also use specific position filters to sort through your positions.
Sort positions by:
- Hiring flow
In the example below, we filtered our position by label and then selected "Sparks Downtown Office", which brought up two positions:
In the next field, you can search positions by name, nickname, or code.
In the example below we filtered by position code:
And finally, positions can be sorted alphabetically, by listing order and by job ID:
IMPORTANT: this search can be conducted across all tabs: active positions, pending approval, archived, and drafts.
If you have any questions, just open a ticket to our support team!💙