Hi, Recruiter! Let's create your account users!
After setting up your Plooral account, you can create users on the platform.
In this article you’ll learn about:
- The 3 types of users
- How to create users
- User permissions
The 3 types of users
Administrator users have full access to all platform features and pages. They can create positions, manage profiles, make payments etc.
Only administrators can:
- Have access to account settings
- Create or delete users, including new administrators
- Make payments, insert discount coupons and view invoices
- Publish, archive or reactivate positions
- Edit published positions
- View any position and make changes, even if they are not part of the hiring team
- Restart candidate applications
These are the pages Administrators have access to:
Managers can only see the positions they’re invited to as a hiring team member. They can create positions but cannot post or archive them. Managers have access to the candidate database, indicators and messages of those positions they’re a part of. They do not have access to account settings.
These are the pages Managers have access to:
Evaluators can only see the positions they’re invited to as a hiring team member.
These are the pages Evaluators have access to:
Any user that is a part of a hiring team can:
- View applications
- Send messages to candidates
- View and add internal notes on a candidate’s profile
- Change candidate status in hiring process
- Vote for candidates
- Disqualify candidate
- Hire candidate
IMPORTANT: You will be able to customize the permissions above that Managers and Evaluators can have in each position. Learn more about it below.
- Go to "Settings" -> "Users"
2. Click the "plus" (+) icon in the lower right corner of the screen to create a new user. The following screen will open:
Then just fill in the user data: email, first name, last name, password, type of user, position approval workflow group, Language and Time Zone.
Once that's done, just click on save and you're done! Your new user is now added to your Plooral Hire account.
They will receive an email with instructions to login.
User permissions within the position can be customized. This action only applies to those invited to be a hiring team member within a position.
Below are permissions that you can customize for each hiring team member within a position:
- Candidate information: E-mail and telephone number
- Pre-interview video and assessment test answers
- Internal notes and internal messages with candidates
- Manage Application: Changing candidate status within the hiring process
All users will still be able to vote for candidates regardless of permission views.
Administrators can have different combinations of permission views for each hiring team member within a position.
How to set user permissions:
For active positions: Go to the active positions page → click on the menu next to the position name and edit the position. Go to "Hiring Team" and next to your team members names you will be able to manage user permissions for that specific position.
For New Positions: If you’re creating a new position, when you reach the "Hiring Team" step and invite hiring team members, manage your user permissions with the button next to your team member's name.
It’s important to define with your team your employees’ roles within the platform and how they should participate and engage within your recruitment and hiring process!
If you have any questions speak to our Customer Success team and we'll help you!💙
Please sign in to leave a comment.