Plooral's platform offers a natural reach to a multitude of candidates through its job boards and integrations. But what about the talents you discover through other channels like networking, referrals, or direct applications? This guide will walk you through the process of integrating these prospects into Plooral's ecosystem.
In this article, we will cover:
- Understanding Prospects
- Why You Should Register Prospects
- How to Register Prospects
- Key settings
- Creating prospects
- Using the LinkedIn Extension
- Assigning Prospects to Job Positions
- Converting Prospects to Candidates
Before we dive in, it's essential to clarify a term that will frequently appear in this article: Prospect.
A "prospect" is a profile manually added by a recruiter. They become a "candidate" only when they accept an invitation to participate in a job selection process.
WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER PROSPECTS
The benefits for the recruiter/company with this action are substantial:
- Centralized Information: All talent data in one place for easy access and analysis.
- Efficient Selection: Quickly identify potential matches for new job openings.
- Interaction History: Maintain records of past interactions for informed decision-making.
- Relationship Building: Keep talents engaged for future opportunities.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Utilize Plooral's analytical tools for strategic hiring.
- Standardized Processes: Ensure fair and consistent treatment of all talents.
In conclusion, registering prospects not only makes the recruitment process more efficient but also aids companies in making more informed decisions and building stronger relationships with their talent pool.
In this article, we'll show you how to do this!
HOW TO REGISTER PROSPECTS
Recruiters can manually create talent profiles in three ways:
- Manually filling out a form.
- Uploading a PDF CV for automatic data extraction.
- Using Plooral's LinkedIn extension for direct profile import.
1. Additional Prospect Information
Customize fields for prospect data. This step is not mandatory. However, if you want customized fields, this is where you'll do it: Settings --> Additional Prospect Data:
In this section, you can create customized fields that will be displayed during the prospect's creation, as shown in the example below: